Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Baseball

It's an experimental program. I'd say the results are mixed.

     I am terribly sorry that I didn't get to write yesterday. I was at this little place that you might have heard of. It's called MACHU PICCHU! And it was the bomb. Like probably one of the coolest things that's ever happened in my life. This email is going to be short so I can send like 100 pictures. 

     So we didn't teach a whole lot because we've been traveling so much. We left the conference with Elder Evans on Wednesday, worked Thursday and Friday, and then went back to Cusco on Saturday. It was a lot of travel and sucked really bad but it was worth it. Most of the mission was at the conference so I got to see a bunch of my MTC buddies, including Elder Black. I had to play prelude and stuff so I didn't get a whole bunch of time to talk but I got enough. They're all doing great.

     This Saturday we're having a baptismal service. We still need to finish a couple lessons with Edwardo and Jasmin before then so we're hoping we can get them in there. 

    We won't be celebrating Thanksgiving but I hope you all have a good time! We actually couldn't remember when it was so I'm glad you reminded me.

     I got your package but I haven't opened anything that was wrapped! I've been playing the crap out of the Christmas music! IT never feels like Christmas time here because there's no snow. It's the rainy season now so it's usually in the 70's during the day and then rains at night. It's the bomb. I'm getting an awesome watch tan-line. I'm still finding new bug bites on my body every once-in-a-while so that's cool. It keeps life interesting.

     My Spanish still sucks. You'll get to see in about a month! Crazy. I hit four months this week. Weird. We have changes this coming Monday. I hope my next companion is a Latino. That way I can learn Spanish and actually start helping people.

    I love you all. I love Jesus. I'm GRATEFUL for the opportunity I have to serve a mission here in Peru. It has blessed me so much and still is blessing me. Happy holidays! Munankuiki tukuy sunhuyhuan! (I love you with all my heart)

Love,
           Elder Pearce

**Tate attempted to send some pictures of his adventures in Machu Picchu, but they come through as thumbnails so they aren't very clear. Hopefully we'll get some good ones soon!! Gotta love him for trying!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment