Monday, September 29, 2014

Andahuaylas... still... 22 fast sundays left!

     So not a lot happened this week. We did a couple service projects where we basically just carried trees down the Andes. It was great fun. I have tons of flea and spider bites cause our apartment is gross but we're actually probably moving out within the next couple of weeks so it's all good. I tried Cuy for the first time this week too! Cuy is guinea pig. It was actually really good. It was fried, and it still had the feet attached.

     We're teaching a lady right now named Hermana Chilis. She's a less active. She's probably my favorite lady that we teach. She's freaking crazy but in a hilarious kind of way, and for some reason I always think that if Hilary were an old, back crap crazy Latina, she would be Hermana Chilis. I mean that in a very good way.

     Sorry it's short this week. Not a lot really happened. I love you all. The Church is super duper true! God watches over all his missionaries. Peace and Blessings!

Love,
Elder Tate

No comments:

Post a Comment