Monday, April 25, 2016

Another Gator? Gimme that Shovel!

Hola!

Sorry I don't have lots of time today. I'll send some highlights

Ed. came to church this week! He seemed to have a great time! We had a lesson with him on Friday and he said that he was still super excited to be baptized. My companion told him that if he misses a single Sunday before his baptism that he won't be able to be baptized. I think that kinda freaked him out a little but it worked! I love my companion's boldness. Es. is still doing well and everything is good with her baptism plans.

I killed a cuy, skinned it, and ate it this week. I'm sending a picture and trying to send the video. We'll see if it works.

Happy birthday grandma! Love you! Hope she still remembers me haha.

Love you all!
Elder Tate

No comments:

Post a Comment